We are very excited to announce the release of our new iPhone app in the itunes store.
The new app is faster, stabler, prettier and has a host of new functions which you requested.
Download the new app here and please rate it in the itunes store honestly. We really want the feedback.
Here's a list of some of the new features:
1) Launches in a second
2) Photos for reporting and commenting can be added from the phone's library
3) You can start a report off-line and then submit when you have returned to service
4) Easily share issues on twitter, fb and by email
5) Full integration with SF311, DC311 and New Haven, CT's CitiWorks workorder system
6) Close issues with a photo of the fix
7) Filter issues on the map by keyword
8) Report issues away from your current location using the map or address
9) Sleek new branding for our SeeClickFix Plus and Connect clients
10) Runs in the background when closed
11) Improved location experience and stability
Here's a video demo of the new app:
We really want to thank Brandon Jackson who did most of the work on this application in his time off from Yale this semester. He's a great example of why it pays to start a company in New Haven, CT !