"Overall, it has been a really good year, a productive year, a growing year, and we're still growing."
-Christina Rothman-Iliff, Access Princeton
This past month, our partner Princeton, NJ's centralized non-emergency contact center celebrated its one-year anniversary. The center, called Access Princeton, has beenusing SeeClickFix as the mobile and web reporting system and an integrated 311 system. After just one year, the program has achieved tremendous success.
Of the 6,300 reports made through SeeClickFix, 2,000 were actionable items."That means your pot holes, your broken meters and all that good stuff that comes in," Christina Rothman-Iliff said. "So, they were something that members of staff had to take action on. The rest of them were really inquires or call transfers that also come into us."
For learn how Princeton created their own call center as a small town, download their case study here. Here's a breakdown of the numbers:
- Access Princeton has answered 6,500+ phone calls
- Access Princeton averaged 540 phone calls per month
- Of the 6,300 reports made through SeeClickFix, 2,000 were actionable items.
- 203 parking meters were fixed.
- 163 potholes were fixed.
- 200 notary services were completed.
- 460 registered SeeClickFix users
- 302 iPhone users
- 83 Android users