March was an incredible month for SeeClickFix.
Even with 265+ partners, the SeeClickFix office was still blown away by the tremendous upswing of new partner launches this past month. In March, 15 new partners started using SeeClickFix to connect with their communities, become more efficient, and reduce costs for their organization.
- SeeClickFix is known for being the best known and loved citizen reporting tool for municipalities, counties, and DOTs. This month, SeeClickFix not only partnered with municipal bodies, but also a homeowners association, property management company, university, and port authority.
- SeeClickFix had two launches each in Michigan, Massachusetts, Texas, and New Jersey. In particular, Michigan and New Jersey seem to have gained momentum, each with a critical mass of SeeClickFix partners.
Here’s the list:
- Grand Bahama Port Authority, Freeport Bahamas
- Cherokee County District #3, TX
- Clovis, NM
- Clawson, MI
- Bluestone Management Services, IL
- Mount Laurel, NJ
- Sharon, MA
- Caldwell, NJ
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Midtown Management Association, TX
- Landings Association, GA
- Franklin, MA
- Sarasota County, FL
- Westland, MI
- Medford, MA
Congratulations to all of our new partners — welcome to the SeeClickFix family!